Thursday, July 22, 2010

Poisoning More Condition_symptoms

went to rest on the bench something angry. He opened a bottle of water and gave him a long drink. His hand twitched when he heard the laughter of the other team, the laughter of the victors, but was the only one that bothered him. Gerard Piqué, surrounded by three or four others - all head shorter than he - laughed at something they said. Would not mind so much if it was not looking at him sideways and over your shoulder. Bojan looked away from that guy blond, tall and blue eyes had that personality that drove her crazy.
If only her personality was bothering him, ignore him. The problsee their reactions and angry faces more than any other, because it was very maníaa that child.

Coexistence in the farmhouse was peaceful but always had some discussions and jokes in bad taste, like they used to Gerard and his friends. In the living, everyone had to get some life and learn to live and defend himself. Because if I hid the clothes while you were showering, I had to make do for the climb to the rooms without any teacher saw that ball going in and also learn not to let out to humiliate and head held high, because, after all, this wasar.

The cooks tried to calm the room, and the days following teachers looked for the culprit to no avail.


The following week was fairly quiet in terms jokes. Bojan and Messi, good friends, were sitting in the shade resting on the exterior facade of the building and chatting animatedly. Piqué was heading to the office of director to tell him that he had completed his punishment to be served every day, because finally he had drawn attention to the constant "jokes" that spent. Passing of Bojan and Messi and see them so happy and accomplices, he noticed how did it start &gloomy walked past few days, and no longer listened to him laugh about silly things that made him laugh by itself. Fridays train had lately, and every week it was up to each team to keep the material and take the key. Bojan turned out the light clothing and bent down to pick up his boots he had dropped off the door, but saw that there was a faint light that came from under the door of one of the costumes. Without turning on the light, came to the door and put his ear to hear quietly what happened to the other side, but only one could hear muffled sobs. Decblow. - Què fas you here, vols? / What are you doing here, do you want?
- asked wiping her tears with the back of the hand. - is that t'he escoltat plore i. .. / I heard you Esque mourn y. ..
- Bojan still did not know what to say. - Jo no estic plorant /
I'm not crying - said, trying to control the voice because of seizures. - Deixa-te coses smoking, man. / Stop mayst smoke stuff, man.
- Com vulguis, asshole / As you wish, you idiot - the m & aacute, s small became angry, turned and walked toward the door. - Hey, wait, wait ... Pique's voice was softer now please do not be angry with me, it was not my intention. Bojan
stopped abruptly and turned, looking at him with a raised eyebrow, not knowing very well I was playing Gerard. It seemed that it was serious, so he ended up accessing to approach again. They sat a few seconds in silence, in which Bojan decided to give her time to Gerard to speak. - I'm going to Manchester, I have booked suddenly blurted.
nobody will know more, Bojan then put on a failure to understand and Gerard went on "I will not have to be faking the whole day I'm happy and everything is fine, because if I did the other begin to wonder what is happening and why I'm not the same as before. - Okay, I will not say anything, Bojan finished answering, looking into the eyes of Gerard of incredible blue color which has never before been established in this way .- Sooner or later kids see that you're gone, and that his days diaa better without your stupid jokes. Bojan
looked away quick commissioningidamente and stared at his feet to see the look of Gerard was changing to an expression of displeasure at his words. Bojan was expected and actually hit squinted awaiting his imminent arrival, but nothing happened. He opened one eye to look at Gerard, but still with a blank stare and hollow, and all he did was smile bitterly.

- Right, here everything will be better off without me. Although I do not want to go, I must.
- No, wait, no I meant ... "Bojan tried to fix things moving his hands nervously. Gerard Pique was an idiot, but he did not want to leave withthe idea that everyone there hated him and wanted to leave because it was not true, because despite everything, was an excellent player and basically a good person. It was just the guy who wore a breastplate of evil.
- It's okay, do not try to fix things now. You and me hate is a fact, and has told you this does not change things between us. Now do not think we're going from colleagues, get it? Gerard said dryly. A Bojan changed the face of a sudden and without thinking twice got up and went hell out of there, regretting been concerned about Gerard Pique, angry with himself for having believedamp; oacute; what to feel observed, but also because he had begun to change, involuntarily, his attitude toward Krkic. Once, some friends were talking animatedly together during free time. Bojan was one of them, but did not participate in the conversacióny was casually eating an apple. I was not speaking friends, but heard "Gerard Pique."

- Piqué What say you? -Is interested.
- We commented that it is odd, is not it? "Asked Pedro, a boy 16 years d tanMessi.

- Now what's wrong with that idiot? - Said Messi, who had noticed the look.
- I do not know, I do not care. Let's take a walk to see if we see a first team player to enter the Camp Nou. - Started walking towards the fence that enclosed the exterior of the farmhouse. - You know what? To me the illusion that makes me most is to reach the first team.
- Huh? .. Ah true! Yes, yes, and who does not hase hugar illusion in the first division ...


The following days were spent in the same way. Pac & iacute; cally and apparently without incident, but was still looking suspicious Piqué Bojan. He tried to ignore the looks, but could not prevent it ended up affecting the final day. - ehtoy How tired today! Messi said after dinner, "I think I'll sleep Shah. - Yes, it's the best you can do, tomorrow we leave for a hard day of training with the Mister. I'll go take a shower before going to sleep. Until then, Leo, took leave Bojan.
Most people were finishing dinner, sleeping, or outside the farmhouse, with some chutes.Bojan was diverted to the bathroom when he intercepted a tall figure coming in the opposite direction.

- Eh, "said Bojan unfriendly air. - What, you li ja als teus amics explicate Marx? /
What, and you told your friends that I leave?

- I have not at any odds dit res, Gerard. /
I said nothing to anyone, Gerard
- answered with the same tone he had used the fair.
- Ja, per això tots em miràveu i comentàveu something about my /
already, so all mirábais me and say something about me
- Gerard had succorstart a shell because life had given him hosts. He left the shower, leaving behind all thought possible about the boy who tormented him Diaye night. Come to think sincerely, Bojan was beginning to worry that they always appear in your mind things related to Gerard. In fact, it was not such a bad idea that will leave one season to Manchester. Gerard mejoraríaa professional and Bojan could live peacefully, without their presence and the headaches it caused him.
was a Tuesday at midnight and Gerard had managed to jump out the window to go to sit farthest from the building cTMLXC Well, you're taking in pirarte way you came. Piqué
replied angrily, without really knowing why Peter had caused this change of mood. Perhaps not debíaa Pedro ...

Peter stood and surprised at once, and took a few seconds to react. Piqué started to rise and then Peter ran, looking one last time and cursing. Gerard sighed and felt bad, like never before felt. Now he realized the importance of things. Despite being surrounded by people he was lonely and strangelyaway from all the world. I wanted to feel that feeling of being together, being able to talk honestly with someone, as he had done with Bojan.
got up and went to another site to more hidden, like Peter had seen, did not find anyone else. After a while again heard noises and giggles. He returned and, among the branches, saw Peter with someone else. Iban very clinging, and the other person took out a head. Quietly, he approached the branches and use whatever he saw, who was with Peter, was Sergio Busquets. - Come, I'll take you to a place where no one will bother us, just you andme. - Pedro said. - Bufff, I have a desire to ... - Shhhht! - Peter told him to shut up. Then he laughed. Gerard

checkered fell to what had Oiry see. I knew they were good friends, but never imagined it was to that point. He stretched a little longer looking at the starry sky, unable to avoid thinking about what had happened and began to feel cold when he returned.







Chapter Four



- Hey, Bojan, what's happened now Piqué, you were going to fight with him last night? - Ask & oC - Et vindràs ara / will come now. Bojan -had changed the tone of voice. She was authoritarian, imposing, menacing. Bojan
was tired of Gerard believed he was the only one who could send people. He pulled the sheet off and taking her forcefully by the arm, forced him out of bed. Bojan teníaa favor Gerard obeyed with surprise that he had taken. A Bojan was having trouble imposing show, and actually was afraid that at any time Piqué, which drew more than one head, "I lie down at once.
- Bojan ... why ...? "Said confused. - Vine / Ven. -yet he was caught by the arm with her small hands.
Gerard had come loose from the grip of Bojan they left quietly by the kitchen door, and walked behind Bojan, he occasionally threw out his back to see who followed him , a. He took it behind the garden of the farmhouse, where nobody could see or hear, and they sat on the curb to the gate.
- Va, parla. / Va, speech.
- with Gerard demanded sharply.
- deixa Somedayto behave, you aixi? /
Some day you will no longer behave like that?

- Com vols that comporti em if em TREUS the forçaa llit to them ... jo-that-be when the matinada machine? /
How would you like me to behave if you get me out of bed to force ... I do not know what time in the morning?
- Bojan face looked at him not to accept excuses. - D'acord ha unemployment. Què vols dir em so important not to wait demà pot? /
Okay, stop. What I want to say so important that it can wait until tomorrow?
- softened his tone.
- In realitytat ... res in concret /
Actually ... nothing concrete.
-Bojan bowed his head.
- Ho knew ... /
you know ...
-jumped the fence annoying, intending to go, "I knew the temps perdre em faries /
knew I would lose time.

- Wait Bojan almost begged when he saw that Gerard was leaving. It cost him speak, but decided to ask-is ... is a perdu de temps try to be the teu amic? /
"Es .. is a waste of time trying to be your friend?


Gerard looked stunned for a few seconds,perando to that little laugh and betray himself, making clear that it was all a joke, but no, he meant business. The blond did not know how to react to the words of Bojan, he had been caught unawares. On the other hand, someone said he wanted to be his friend caused him a special thrill. Really it was serious?

- Look, do not cheat m'intentis month, d'acord? I do not Entença of ara perquè amb em you Aquest Rotllo d'amistat i dur-bé us. Ja et vaig dir nosaltres ens Hate me, i which is a follow me bogeria amics. Is impossible. Això entens ho, right? /
Look, do not try to cheat me m &; Aacute; s, right? I really do not understand why now I come with this roll of friendship and get along. I told you we hate, and it's crazy to be friends. It is impossible. That you understand, right?

- parat t'has But to think some cop per què ens Hate me? Ho jo Perquè it does have fet, i no hi ha cap Motiu bo. In realitat not coneixem ens. / But, have you ever stopped to think about why we hate? Because I do what I did, and there is no good reason. We do not really know. - De totes ways poc temps d'm'aniré here, aixi val not punishmentI started res. / Anyway a little while I'll go, so it's not worth starting anything.

- Tens Rao, val not worth it. No penalty waltz /
're right, not worth it. You're not worth
. - The latter he sat poorly with Gerard, but not show it.
- Exactly. Però això no anar poguem impedeix that ara to donate a volta pel parc de l'altre CoStat Round. /
Exactly. But that does not stop us now go for a walk in the park across the round.

- What? No podem sortir, a month that anem in pajamas. /
What? We can not leave, in addition á s are going in my pajamas.


Gerard said nothing more, just raised an eyebrow and began to climb the fence. Bojan looked at him from below without reacting, I was totally amazed. When he saw that Gerard was already on the other hand, rolled up his pajama pants and began to climb, thinking that they would fall over if they get caught jumping out. When I was at the top, he started shaking the legs. Not that the fence was too high, but he was not wanted pequeñoy fall.

- Vinga, no tenim tota la nit /
Come on, we do not have all night
. - Piqué said impatiently.
- Ja vaig,wandering eyes and hoping that you fuck her.
- Ja et tinc /
Since I have you.
-Bojan had fallen on Gerard's chest and he had taken almost no effort. He had surrounded himself with his arms, but when the two became tense at that proximity, Gerard Bojan left on the floor and turned to walk away.

Gerard was the one who started to walk, deliberate pace. Bojan had to walk very fast to keep up.

- escort m'has Abans dit? / Listen, what I have said before? - Bojan asked a little annoyed.
- Quan? /gate-to-ear. - FUCK! ME NO RES AIXÒ MAI TORNIS A MONTH! /
FUCK! Do not bother me to do this anymore! - Gerard screamed like a hysterical and with that he suddenly erased Bojan smile. - No et posis aixi, no hi ha per tant. /
Do not be so, no big deal. - Ja m'havia view on the dam! /
I had already been in jail! - Bojan laughed in her face. - Va, on anem? / Va, where do we go? - the little boy had turned around and had started walking aimlessly. Gerard
you adelsilence. Bojan looked distractedly at the sky. Occasionally a bat captured his atencióny followed him with his eyes until it volvíaa desaparecíay distracting watching the night sky. Meanwhile, Pique was head down, staring at his shoes. He was thoughtful, with a mental debate whether he was doing the right thing, whether things would have to be followed as before with Bojan. I was beginning to recognize himself that he was afraid to take her cariñoa that child, use whatever join him, especially now that he knew he was going to Manchester. It was crazy. Bojan began to shiver to theown meters. Bojan made a gesture as close-Puc? / "I can?

- Eh ... yes, "Gerard said hoarsely. Bojan
quickly came and sat close to him. Arm on arm. Gerard was looking at your shoes, then coughed.
- Bojan ... Mai Hagues Pensat això ho, but I reconèixer that t'he semper tingut mania. I grew up that I started Caure em bé. /
Bojan ... Never would have thought this, but I must admit I've always been a hobby. I think I start to fall well. - said by rote.
CHTManchester ien what, in theory I'm the only one of the guys I know, right? - Yes, only if no ets l'li has dit at any odds. Et repeteixo But, I did not ask yourself jo per tu. No tinc cap interest you / Yeah, you're the only one if you have not told anyone. But I'll reptiles, I have not asked for you. I have no interest in you. "This time he spoke disparagingly. Gerard noted as
Bojan stiffen. He quickly withdrew his hand. He lowered his head, thinking about how it bothered her that Gerard was lovely and after two seconds, we spoil everything. Their cexas almost got together, and his shoulders slumped. Gerard caught the boy's reaction, and reached out to him indecisive, but at the last moment withdrew. Bojan looked up. His face had fallen into a seriousness that frightened. Looked ten years older. Now was staring at some point in the distance. - Me'n vaig / I'm leaving. -Sentenced, and while that Gerard had time to stop him or do the most damage, sped away to return to the farmhouse. Gerard

had no intention of running after Bojan, to reach you and apologize. Cuhad cooled a bit in the two years they had not seen, and that was when it started to go out at night to the park in which he was now. That was why he did not want to do great friendship with Bojan, especially now that he went to Manchester. Bojan
away and saw when he disappeared from view, stood up and walked calmly toward the farmhouse.

When he came back to the building, everything was in absolute silence. Passing Bojan's room was tempted to peek to check that it was already inside, but heard how he said it came from the toiletmp; eacute; lou! I can someone opened the door? - Shouted, with an Andalusian accent.
- a minute! - Shouted the coach - Eh ... Gerard, yourself, come and tell the director who meets this guy. Gerard

reluctantly ran to the door.

- Who are you? - Gerard asked.
- I Zerhio Ramoh, Rhea Madrí plaie, and er summer, sunny REPAT.
- That leg - very Light Gerard said. - Eh? - Sergio lifted the upper lip of a very characteristic that made him show his teeth. - Nothing, and I will warn you that these here, "Gerard is directed & ammp; about girls, ero while removing clothing. Bojan merely smile in thanks.
- very good second goal you've set, "said another teammate, giving him a pat on the back. Bojan

sighed as he let it fall cold water over his head and body. He was a very sociable guy, polite and charming to others, and was always surrounded by people who liked him and wanted to be near him. But why not just be happy if it looked like things were going well and professionally was dawning? I had everything but Gerard's friendship, and that really molestobacco. Bojan always tried their best to get everything he wanted, and now I was hysterical. The case was that the more difficult it was what was being asked, the more motivated I was.

went into his room after a workout in the afternoon and, while it was dinner time, was playing in the room play Pedro and Busquets. They played the PRO, as usual, and when they realized it was time to go down to supper. I liked that in a large dining dinner all together because there were very good atmosphere and good relationship between all the guys.
Upon returning, he found on his bed a role. Curious, what cogio and opened the paper. It was a handwritten note appeared the letter of Peter:


\u0026lt;A 2h in the back door of the Masia>

It seemed odd that I had told over dinner . He folded the paper and put it in his pocket, thinking about going to pick now or wait when he had said. When I was about to go looking for him, turned around thinking that if he had said later found, was because he wanted them to be alone to talk about a private matter. He got into bed and tried not to fall asleep. Endured playing with her m &the farmhouse, but with the head turned to the other side. Bojan saw at once that this was not Pedro. His companion was much lower than the person who was there. Intrigued, he went to the mysterious with cautious steps, but the shrill sound made by a branch to break under his foot mysterious alerted that someone had come and turned his head. Bojan was taken aback when he found himself face to face with none other than that, Gerard Piqué.

- You Vingut / You have come. "He said without any apparent expression on his face, but Bojan noticed a twinkle in his eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment