Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pic Of Myamme In Bikini

I was increasingly maníaa Bojan Krkic. But the reasons for the hobby and were not the same as home. Gerard Piqué Bojan Krkic hated by the need he felt to return to talk to him. Also hated himself for not being able to control and go with stupid impulses. "Enough" he told himself that afternoon after blackmail Peter in telling their nocturnal adventures if he wrote a note with your point to quote Bojan. Gerard thus ensured that Bojan was the meeting. "It will be the last time you look. Today we finish with all this "is convinced & oc fart! /
Let me at once! I'm sick!
yelled.
- Bojan, the veu baixa if us plau /
Bojan, low voice, please "I asked Gerard
making a hand gesture to calm down.
- Ja is not that my Vols! Not what you're jugant! / I do not know what you want from me! Do not know what you're playing! -ever screamed more. His face was turning red. Gerard insisted that he lowered his voice again with his hand, but now there was none stop-T'interesses Bojan per me, i look em Després et contradius i tot l'previous neguesrave or negatiu positiu és? /
"different" you say. Is that positive or negative?
Gerard asked cautiously.
- Per a bé, és clar yes. M'arrepentiré do not know if a dir això, però ... /
For better, of course. Do not know if I'll regret saying this, but ...
-Gerard looked expectantly at what the guy was going to say 15 years, I grew to et trobaré missing /
I miss you smiled sadly
em Qui per matinada awakening Qualsevol lloc escape? Qui em fara boig turn intentant esbrinarEntença not sew? / Who I wake at dawn to escape anywhere? Who will make me go crazy trying to figure out things I do not understand?
- I empipar fara et qui? / And who will make you angry?

Gerard looked deeply touched and smiled at him affectionately.

- Lopetibó ...- bowed his head and said softly, as if to himself-Jo et article further trobaré missing. / I miss you too.
- did you dit? / Wh & eacu you, you say?
- Eh? - No t'he escoltat. Això Repeteix last! / I have not heard. Repeat that last! -called Bojan. - I dit not res /
I said nothing. "Pique was the clueless.
Bojan gave him a look of "You'll know", and began to entertain with some pebbles from the ground, it being settled the issue. A few seconds later, Gerard hung his head and rested on his knees, covering it with arms.

- Què et passa, Gerard? /
What is it, Gerard? Nor not answer, so he dragged himself to be stuck arm in arm with Gerard. I heard breathing heavily, as if angry.
- Ei, escort. Què et passa?! / Hey, hey. What's wrong? - grabbed his elbow and started trying to shake her statement. As
still unanswered, Ely stood before him apart arms above his head, but Gerard was doing with his arms force. Bojan snorted giving up and, without leaving the site, dropped to a sitting position. Gerard raised his head slowly, because I listened to Bojan sputtering. However,acho. Bojan had a heart completely noble and transmitíaa others. He pushed his head slightly to get face to face with Gerard and was able to see it. I was not sure he was doing was right or if it was he who comforted him. What could he, a mere boy of 15 years, which had spent most of his life dedicated to football alone? - Bojan ... Gerard, "he began, but Bojan not let him finish. - No deixa simplement pots per uns Segons of worry-te-te bé i feel? / CHfeel the beating of their hearts! That was already crossing the line.
- Bojan ... He will be millor that tornis to asseure't on were you / Bojan ... you'd better sit back where you were trying
-advised self-confident display.
- Per què? /
Why?
"said Bojan little disappointed after opening the eyes and slowly move away from Gerard. Were released, feeling a slight bump from cold to have separated from that embrace so warm. Gerard took a few seconds to answer, until he raised his head, looked into his eyes again and said clearly.
- Ara t'apartes Perquè if not responces dels meus actes / Because if you turn away now, can not answer for my actions
"he said in a cautious, interviews a feeling akin to the concern, fear.
Bojan moved a few inches away, hesitated, and stared at the boy's eyes to try to decipher what was happening at that time Gerard's mind. I was confused because he did not see even a hint of rage or anger in his eyes, yet he had asked to stay away because they do not answer for their actions. What was new was that glint in his eyes he saw to be in the door atrásuwe minutes earlier. He had to swallow in an exaggerated way because a chill ran down her spine. Then she smiled mischievously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment