Hello again! Thanks again for reading and commenting, we are very happy:) Here it
Chapter 7 is not too short. Hope you like!
Bojan moved a few inches away, hesitated, and stared at the boy's eyes to try to decipher what was happening at that time Gerard's mind. I was confused because he did not see even a hint of rage or anger in his eyes, yet he had asked to stay away because they do not answer for their actions. What was new was that glint in his eyes he saw to be in the back door a few minutes earlier. He had to swallow salivamore neck exposed at the mouth of Gerard now rested gently on the skin of his neck.
- No vols that això passi, oi? Not that continuity vols ... Doncs aparta't. /
not want that to happen, right? Do not want to continue ... Then depart - Gerard said, softly.
Bojan, who still had not ruled by what had happened, grabbed Gerard's face and went out of his neck. Sought and found his eyes staring firmly, and tried to find out what were the intentions of Gerard or what was the joke that lCIAA itself. He turned so that was leaning against the wall again, and now in utter silence and solitude, buried his head in his arms, leaning his forehead on his knees. I was afraid because I knew it was getting into dangerous territory and that could end badly, but the worst was that she was afraid that he distanced himself from Bojan after occurred. - Good morning, good morning, "repeated a farm worker with a shrill voice as he walked through the rooms busy, but not juggle not Treadr things kids lying on the floor, lift the blinds and let the morning light came into the rooms. - Huh? What? "Peter put his head under the covers totally disoriented and alarmed. - I love you in half an hour in the dining room after the workout. Bojan
opened his eyes, something bothered by the method used that man every morning to wake them up. While in his mouth so tiresome a muffin, glanced quickly through the room to see if Gerard envisioned without him seeing him, because the last thing he wanted after what happened the ant nightigh was that their eyes met. Messi was deeply appreciated still half asleep. In this way did not have to have a conversation pretending to normal.
The workout was harder than the other days, but the coach let them finish first. Bojan had been nervous all that morning. He had tried not to cross any look with anyone in case he was looking directly into the eyes of Gerard.
- Does it hurt the Cueshe that andás cabisbaho? "Messi as always, did not hear anything. - Yes, yes ... I shall sleep in a bad position &Do in undress, and had been released two or three. He got into the shower and as I was tired, he entertained more than usual because it was a while under running cold water. When he left there were only Sergio and another friend in the shower, but was surprised to find that out, sitting on the bench clothing, Bojan was still with the towel tied around his waist waiting to shower. Bojan, as you saw, he went running to the shower. For his part, Gerard began to clothe quietly than the smallest esperaríaa out. - FAS faces here? / Why are you here yet?
- Bojan asked surly. - M'estic vestint. Is that bothers et meva presence? / I'm wearing. Esque "my presence bothers you? Bojan
not answer, just picked up her backpack and went to the bank away from Gerard, avoiding remember the night before. However, Gerard did not give up and followed him. She stood before him wearing only pants and a pair of sandals.
- Què et passa avui amb me? /
Wh & eanit going passar? /
Can not remember what happened last night?
- said softly, glancing at the two guys who were already wearing while talking animatedly.
- Bojan ... em worry /
Bojan ... I pretended to care about
-Gerard, showing innocence and exaggerating the face of concern-pel fet estic espantat ... pel fet li donguis that much importance to això ... Vull dir ... Bé ... Ja m'entens. Tinc that malinterpretat hagis coses i les coses sentis that ... /
I'm frightened by the fact ... by the fact that you give much importance to it ... I mean .. Well ... You understand. Tensay, Gerard? I have never given much thought ... I was just joking to make you worry a little.
- Hahaha ... Ja ens hem veiga that llavors près mutuament PEL / then I see that we teased each other "Gerard laughed too tousled hair he Bojan for a while to tease - Val, doncs llavors solucionat tot, no? / Okay, well then everything solved, right?
- Sure, sure Bojan ...- smiled, but inside things are not entirely clear. Gerard sighed with relief but, very inside, he realized that things do not go back & amp; iacute; an to be the same. I was afraid that from here Bojan distanced himself from him after all he had fought and insisted the boy to be friends. With a final wry smile, he left the locker room. Bojan
quickly finished dressing and went to the mirror to comb his hair.
- What? - Said, scared and angry at once, to see Busquets appear in the mirror behind him. - Nothing, nothing, if I say nothing ... - And walked away leaving only Bojan.
0 comments:
Post a Comment