9 Hello!
As always, thanks for reading and commenting:) Give your opinion without fear, that I enjoy reading the comments, cheers ^ ^
Here's the chapter 8
Chapter Eight
The topic of conversation in the morning was the celebration that is going to hit all the kids in the farmhouse that Saturday night. Commemorating the 40 anniversary of the farmhouse as a residence for young players, so it was a special day and would not follow the routine. Bojan and Messi were standing in front of large mural that had corkue is higher cashes doh, did not you had heard?
- Damn, that sarcastic are you today, Leo - Bojan said - I do not, we will not do anything. Why? - Peter replied in his voice low as possible.
- come into my room, let's throw a party which we stayed. As usual, a few games to Pro, music y. .. - And made the gesture of drinking.
- are you saying! Where does it going to take?
- Krkic and RODRIGUEZ, SILENCE! - A teacher who told them there was something angry silence. Peter told by Bojan then follow signsTES others.
- Hey, Bojan, Busquets intercepted him a friendly shoulder taking his "Tonight we're going to have fun, eh? "He shook his eyebrows up and down rapidly while smiling broadly.
were in the hall, and virtually no one was there, but still Sergio, that boy so high and thin, looked around and said quietly.
- can come with more people if you want. For example Piqué ... Bojan
noticed as her blood run cold to hear what was said Sergio. Miróthe stairs "Hey look, here comes.
Gerard Pique heading there with air rather confused while placing the neck of the jersey. As he was let go Bojan Sergio's arm and tried to appear natural.
- Hey Gerard, "she called Sergio. Bojan was going to cut the neck but it was too late. Gerard had looked up at them with air Bojan interrogative "Here I want to tell something ... Well, I'm leaving, goodbye.
- ...- Esper did not have time to finish Bojan. Sergio was gone.
The boy sighed, thinking about how fast they could become the personalnas when they wanted.
- Hi-lopetibó Gerard greeted him with a smile, standing before him. I liked that Bojan would talk to him openly, Vols anything from me? /
You want something from me?
- Eh ... no, every time was getting more nervous and it was harder to pretend that all was well between them. Actually would like to run away and lose sight of Gerard-Bé, yes ... Aquesta nit on the Pedro organitzaran i Busquets something to the seva habitació. Ja saps: music, alcohol ... /
Well, yes ... Busquets and Pedro tonight ored.
- Answer pressing said that hi vagi-Vols, yes or no? /
want me to go, yes or no?
- No, "emphatically and without hesitation Bojan, Gerard and angry as he was enraged and get hysterical.
- Val, doncs llavors no hi vaig ... /
Okay, well then I will not
Gerard said and turned to go so slow.
- Yes, yes! Yes vull /
Yes, yes! Yes I said Bojan
alarmed to see that he was going, and rethought habérselo better. He actually did not care whether or not the blond, egfeel good, my head hurts. - Said, pretending to be evil. - Are you going to lose? - Said his friend throwing his hands to his head - Take a pill and ready! - Oh dear, what will. Also, I could not drink alcohol if I take the pill, so I spend as well.
- You're weird, man, I really do not know what's wrong. The pre Gerard would not miss a party like tonight. "Gerard was surprised at what he had said his friend" If you change your mind, call us. - That said, his friend turned around and just fixed. It was acute, to the point where he disgusted his own hair, so he put his head under the tap and I anguage, it dried up a bit with a towel and left it half disheveled, naturally. returned to his room, and was eight and a half. It was still early to go to the room of Peter, probably responsible for the farmhouse would be there throwing the last look before leaving, so I reached into the drawer of his table and went to his bunk to read a game magazine. Bojan
had already a long time in the room of Peter with Messi, Busquets and a few com & amarched door, they motioned for them to leave and be quiet until the teacher had left. When they entered, Bojan Gerard sought among the kids in the group but was not. Eye contact with Busquets, who said: - I told you not come? - Yes, I said - he replied dryly.
- And when will come? - Sergio asked cautiously.
Instead of answering, Bojan got up and went mad, without a word and scowl, to find the blond.
______________________________________ I hope you gu
0 comments:
Post a Comment