Friday, July 30, 2010

Obsessive Thinking More Condition_symptoms [RPF / Soccer] Kriqué / When I say "(chapter 9)

Hello! I'm here again. Thanks for adding me to all the friends you added me ^ ^
The next chapter now, I just say that things will increasingly encouraged ... Hope you like!



Chapter Nine



quickly took Gerard's room. Although the door was closed, did not bother chopping and opened wide. He stepped forward in a fury and saw him lying on his bunk, with a magazine in their hands and looking at funny face above it.


- NecessiTES res? / need anything? - blonde said innocently. He knew exactly what he was doing and why Bojan was there.
- Jo? But dius! / I? Do you mean?
- Em trobaves missing, pots? ... / missed me, maybe? - after saying it could not keep a straight face and a wry smile slowly appeared on his face as Gerard Pique could only do. Betrayed him. Bojan

sighed and closed his eyes for a few seconds. Gerard loved to watch comtobacco in the party of his friends Busquets and Pedro. He was not willing to enter their game again. Unfortunately, he told himself, "man is the only animal that stumbles twice on the same stone. Gerard

stood to see Bojan had left suddenly. He used to aconseguir queríay everything that the kids will follow the game, I was hysterical to see that not got his way and Bojan was not so easy to manipulate as appeared. In Sergio's room and Pedro was beginning to have a few more people. The music blared from the speakersother and lay on the ground could not stop laughing. Bojan he tried to get a piece of pizza in his mouth, which made Peter laugh even Masy he began to laugh too. They turned on the music and started drinking and leaps and dances, while three or four kids were playing in front of the TV and Play, each time arming more trouble.
At first, Gerard observava to all the kids from his room in the bed. Occasionally, they even missed watching him. Since it had been, at least I could do was get up and try to enjoy the last monthnce been the cause because the room could no longer overflowing. That was degenerating too. Without thinking too much, Gerard proposed an alternative plan. I did not stay there very funny.

- Let's go to my room, "said Sergio's ear.



0 comments:

Post a Comment