Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sailboat Free Body Diagram Saiyuki Gaiden

Saiyuki Gaiden

I just read up to volume 4 of saiyuki gaiden 5 minutes ago ... I mean ... I die x_x DAMN THAT IS FRUSTRATING! x_x d Everdeen, I cried as I read D: I knew that something sad se'ria (reminds me of kakashi gaiden), but I expected something so violent and cruel, and so sentimental, especially regarding Sanzo and Goku (Konzen and Goku)

(Tenpou, who is Cho Hakkai Saiyuki) Kazuya Minekura really knows how llegarte, especially if you've seen Saiyuki, Saiyuki Reolid read now and already I was a little sad, but I still think of Saiyuki Gaiden T_T ah ... that thing
Nzo in Saiyuki) ... Kazuya Minekura certainly have very good arguments on Stigma and Saiyuki, Stigma remember that a lot goes into existential and Saiyuki as well, which makes it a little deeper. Well, I'll put some screenshots I made of Saiyuki Gaiden, the images are www.mangafox.com
if they are to leeer saiyuki gaiden, saiyuki first read of course as it is the first, and then Saiyuki Gaiden , kla dodne life is told in the sky of the characters, and because they end as they are in Saiyuki o_o ... I really regret T_T

& nbsHTMLXC (Saiyuki)
Kazuya Minekrua hates us T_T Toki, ein Seele in Not

0 comments:

Post a Comment