mp; nbsp;, which is very beautiful drawing, I was traumatized, the mangaka is Ruri Fujikawa, well, the manga is yaoi of course, e l theme is about a prince, Prince Louis who has to marry and there are many Ely rumors about a woman, but of course could not miss the childhood friend named Howard (and quite handsome), even in one of the first pages, Louis explains that in public life Howard and him are just childhood friends, but in the privacy ...

XD you know, leave some pictures of the manga, are full sheets, warning, the scans are originally from Fatansy Shrine, but I saw in manga fox:
are
T_TBEAUTIFUL
Yes, I catch so pure, I could not stop the movement esque XD I loved
Sep, me a little traumaqu ehe read, nah, probably before I have read something but do not remember, I read a lot in DZ but I do not remember that I read in DZ.ah Slovak t_t my old days. (My old mule is not what it was and not what it was XDDD)
love that made ukes ukes face .. the semester ... and then want to play them XD Ah! but always left sno uke XD is the "Revenge of the uke" XD (if not just ask Lyat XDDD)
I also read a Shoujo manga, er combines series of one-shots, it was funny at the beginning abstanet but finally I did not like a lot to say ¬¬...
Himitsu no Shitsuji-kun was the name of this series of One-shot, the first One-shot wasa fairly funny XD Chera pretty intelgiente, model essential for everyone ... but it has a dark habit .... THE MANGA! XDDD XDDDD
XDDD jajajaja usually happens
The other was about a trio of friends, a girl and two guys, but ... the knot was fine, the presentation also but the outcome was when I began to clash ¬ ¬ XD
then I thought, "but gay XDD
0 comments:
Post a Comment