But I have the disk I needed, the INAOE sent me yesterday, is called Starry Night Pro, and is a program where you see the sky, ie a virtual image of the sky, put date in days, months and years, and when you want, and shows you the sky from the date you entered ... wow ... and texts on astronomy & iacute, a, some in inglésy other in English, is now when I thank habalr know English.
But back to my vice! The manga, of course, yesterday I found a Piyoko Chitose manga, long time since I read a manga of it ... and schemes are quite perverted truth (September) and then you want a little more frame, a true story and Piyoko Chitose sleeves are for when you want something else other than sex (sex sex sex sex, and oh .. I forgot, sex) as Haruka Minami, although I accept that there are Haruka Minami sleeves that I never tire of reading.
The manga I read yesterday is Piyoko Chitosera
0 comments:
Post a Comment