Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Martha Stewart's Favorite Waffles rams_eng @ 2008-05-07T17: 29:00

Or try to review the film The Mist


THE MIST (in Mexico they beat the name of "Supernatural," which makes sense, because they could not put "The Fog" without pay confusion with "The Fog," The Fog ", which the bat is about the same)

Remember what has been your worst nightmare? I once dreamed I was trapped inside a supermarket. I'm not claustrophobic, but it was something terrible to know that I had to leave but unable to escape. I remember this because that's what happened to the characters of The Mist.

starts well: a tor
The end seems a little cruel, not in the sense of the decline of civilization, but in the death of hope of a man. Leaves a bitter taste. But the truth, could have been worse (for example, military trucks could have been survivors of the supermarket).
As soundtrack and special effects, nothing outstanding. The music is almost nonexistent and when one would like to note that vanished scene, trying to be bombastic, but remains in an attempt laughable, especially in the final minutes.

Blood? Not much, eh, is reading a fan of zombie movies and gore in general. CHTM
LXC best: human relations in conflict. The claustrophobic atmosphere. The end.
Worst: The formula is already very light and can be predictable at times. The final (yes, it's bittersweet and depends on the susceptibility of the audience).

0 comments:

Post a Comment