e? _Por "Which had been replaced by a slightly stooped creature of dark disheveled hair and makeup drained? What kind of joke was that? And then the actor who dies before completing the film. Start gossip, rumors of an overdose and marketing. Reaches the illness: viewers will watch the movie just to see the actor who died ...
already hated the movie without having seen it-_-But to give the arguments as to why I like had to see it, I swallowed my pride-oi said I would not spend my money elsewhere XD-Nolan and I went to the movies. Surprise.
"I am coGotham-ume is that of 'Gothic' in name only. With its sand tones, bronze and brown, which fortunately were slightly replaced in this new release. Though I know the name Gotham EERA which NewYork conocíaa long ago, is supposed to be unique in its architecture, which is what gives the name of Nolan X_x The city looks like any gringa metropolis. He took his trademark visual.
Now, the funny thing is that what I thought was going to dislike even more was what I liked about the movie: The Joker. Jack Nicholson was a great Joker, very close to Moore, but theHeath Ledger is more attached to the original idea of the character, before they decided to give it an original, in the dren when 40's was just INSANE. Esque not have a tragic principle, is not the result of an accident, not motivated by money or power, no rules, no codes or honor. He is a madman, a monster. Is the natural course of things had to take, as the law of physics that says that every action there is an equal or greater reaación in reverse: when a new type of hé ; hero in Gotham was ue tiempoq custión of a new type of villain. The Joker brings chaos anarquíayIs shocked at the criminal world that affects citizens, manipulated psychologically, forcing them to destroy each other, leads to the dangerous edge between razóny madness. The Joker is only interested in seeing the city and burn it must destroy his incorruptible three symbols: the white knight, Harvey Dent, an idealist who does all Through fiscal laws and seeks to improve the world adapting to the example, the dark knight, Batman, who teaches his own righteousness Through fear and violence, the now Commissioner Gordon, that nine out of line with what legal and illegal.
The relationship between Batman and the joker is great. On the one hand Cason will not kill Batman because if you do just the diversióny the world becomes boring, and secondly, Batman will not kill the Joker and twisted by his strict moral code. Both are caught in a vicious cycle of destruction and irreversible infinite. Are two sides of same coin: the comedy and tragedy. It's just the kind of relationship that proposes Alan Moore in "The Killing joke" in 1988. In this comic the Joker tries to prove that ALL can become what he is: a monster. The only thing that separates the ordinary people it is a bad day. And while the comic will notcorrupt as Gotham. He is good, maybe too much. But his goodness is offset by a weak spirit ... that the Joker can break by showing all the injustice and cruelty that is the world.
Anyway, I do not think I wasted my money this time because the increasingly common superhero movies become repetitive and tired.
GOOD: The Joker
BAD: The Batmobile and the aesthetics of the film.
BEST SCENE: The trick of the disappearance of the pencil.
WORST SCENE: The dialogue of the penthouse. BEST
LIENEA: "Either you die a hero or you live long enough to becomea villain
FANGIRL MOMENTS (antención: Some of the men may consider this uncomfortable): Many did not believe it, but it is time to look at the reality: the yaoi takes over the world. The writers put the item sells homo because X3 Now, the only reason it continues to air Supernatural by Winchester. The Joker is wonderful, too ... inviolable. Especially after seeing him dressed as a nurse taking Harvey's hand and dangerously leaning over him. And I'm not the only one who noticed. Look at this wonderful work:
[link]
0 comments:
Post a Comment