For fiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnn, after almost a week .. here is the cap. 17! Do not kill us .. : D but we had caught esque bull ... Yesterday
photos I'll put in another post, I have not yet looked into the computer. We hope you enjoy the capital!
Chapter Seventeen
slept curled up on the sheet when her mother suddenly burst into his room.
- Bojan, lleva't that tens visit. / Bojan, get that you visit.
- Who sees disturbing leees ... / Qui & I come to you. Esque "I want here? - without losing the smile said. What could I say? What was really hurt because he did not leave it at that time and now it did not help that had come back from Manchester to fix his mistake? This is what your brain told him, because his heart instead ... had longed for the opportunity to talk to him again.
- Yes, you et vull here /
Yes, if you want here - sincere. - If vols,Marx. Cap problem. /
If you do not want, I go.
No problem. - Raised his hands.
- No, no, queda't. Passa, if vols. I have not esmorzat faces. /
No, no, stay. Happens, if you want. I have not eaten breakfast. - Bojan said opening wide the door, inviting him to pass. - ens veurem Ja, ja will turn to come ... /
I'll see, I'll come back - was no longer smiling. Gerard began to take steps backward. Where was I? He had not said anything wrong!
- Ei, on going? Wait! /
Hey, d & oacuteyou, an at home because they were older. Little by little was done with the way of life there. Treated him very well, even the guys in the club called him often to hang out with them and make friends, but that so far had failed to overcome was the subject of food, used to the Mediterranean diet, given by assume that it would cost him to eat fried base. Every evening went to an academy to improve his English, because despite knowing what they teach in school, spoken on the street is very different and it was difficult to get along with people horrors. was working hard in training, to the best of himself to prove to Mr. no room & iacuLXC a Friday afternoon, Leo was lying in bed trying to nap while Bojan was taking a shower. The Catalan phone rang, and as Leo saw that it was Peter, he decided to answer.
- Hooooooooolaaaaaaa!! - Shouted from the other side of the phone. - What idiot! Como andas? - Very good! Sergio is still here. What are you doing, where is Bojan? - It is showering. Anteh you come, I ask you something ... You know that happens to Boshan? Sherard Dehde that went eht & amp; aacute; rare, and sho did not dare to ask me ...
Pedro told her that he tried to talk to Bojan, but did not say anything. Surely, he said, would be because he was hurt that Gerard did not say anything to leave him after being the first to know that he had signed. Messi said he did not ask because I saw atrevíaa avoiding the issue, so I asked Peter who asked him directly, because it seemed strange that after so many weeks, continue even stranger. - Liher I have the impression that the change of attitude Bos... "thought Bojan.
- No. Why should I have spoken with Gerard? Replied in a tone that sounded too defensive, something not intended. - Ahhh ... -Sigh was heard Peter, in what had seemed a groan, followed by a far cry from the headset, "What are you doing, stupid? Sergio laughed after he bit her neck affectionately Peter and have fallen out of bed running to the slap he gave the canary not reached. This gave him a reproachful look now that he had managed to speak to the issue Bojan
0 comments:
Post a Comment