upgaze na
- Per què em no answer? Per què te'n you!? /
Why do not you answer me? Why are you leaving?
-Gerard was somewhat frustrated, not understanding anything. His mind also worked a bit slower. Again Bojan
took longer than normal to answer, as if every time he thought he was going to respond carefully. Gerard was getting more hysterical. He clenched his fists to try to calm down. There was no reason to be this way. If Bojan wanted to leave, is iríaya he would not mind at all. No? -Perquè if m'aparto ara ... "No responces dels meus actes" /
Because if I turn away now ... "Can not answer for my actions," said Bojan
cautious, but you could feel perfectly malice and sarcasm in his words. Instantly Gerard acknowledged that phrase that was released Bojan as theirs. Was stunned. Bojan was playing with him.
- Doncs aparta't /
Well Get out angrily replied I do not tornis. /
And do not come back. Bojan response received by exactly what I expected: a negativeon each side of your body. "What the hell are you doing Bojan?" Gerard thought, trying to stay calm and serene. Could not be true that a kid had fifteen years of this way over him. Sure it was another joke.
- Bojan fas ... what? / Bojan ... What are you doing?
said in a voice soft and conciliatory in order not to offend "You begut Bojan ... / 're drunk ...
- I your farm /
And you said very sure of himself, staring into the eyes ofGerard .- Això is not what semble. /
This is not what it seems.
His tufts of brown hair swinging in the air, touching the face of Gerard and causing a pleasant tingle. In the room was silent still, it seemed that both Leo and Sergio and Pedro were sleeping.
- Oh no? I is exactament? / Ah, no? And what is it exactly? -Gerard havia recovered their tone of superiority and security. Bojan
smile again, also with superiority. It did not seem him. In less than a second, Gerard ifp; oacute; recently on one occasion, in which it was he who placed his lips on the neck of Bojan. Occasion that it was the second time I resorted Bojan, citing the words of the blond. If only I had done it once, it could have happened, but now it was the second time, had discovered the evil of críoy not going to let the game continue. Mentally, Bojan was already claiming victory when he saw that he had managed to scare the blond and already were away, but blood ran cold when the situation took an unexpected turn.
Bojan next thing he noticed was the feel of a majorLXC - Jo, you always want you, "protested Peter. - You know you like ... - You'd like to you, next thing he heard was a groan of Sergio.
If Gerard's mind had not been so jammed - alcohol, Bojan ... - had been altered to discover what kind of relationship did Sergio and Pedro. After what I heard, was more than evident and needed no explanation. Deciding that was not and could keep, he hurried from the room, covering her ears to go through the led of the bed where they were Pedro and Sergio. Bojan
heard Gerard left the room in a hurry and thought he knew what he was doing, unable to avoid being confused and frightened by it. _______________________________________________________________
AARHGH! T_T I hate translations and more with this computer. I hope you liked it! Comment and I'll be happy ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment