Saturday, June 20, 2009

#5.5.0 Smtp Looks Like Spam Or Phish Jin and Michael [Tuxedo team] [MANGA YAOI] Inglés one

XD altought the story is very simple, Shinoda Ikeuichi likes, and I tried to seduce him by .. ahem ... masturbate in front of Ikeuichi Himself, and Shinoda is friend of Ikeuichi girlfriend, Miho-chan. Suddenly But break up with Miho Ikeuchi, and that's Because I have erotic fantasies O_O with Shinoda XD And Then I releases Shinoda That He likes when to Another boy confessed to Shinoda. XD well, it's simple, but very funny and beautiful:





Is really funny episode XD When the They are in a date and They Found Their all friends, that's bad luck XD,
CHTMLXike to talk about Kawaii beast, by Tsuge Amayo, I din't remember this manga when i read this one, this mangaka made Etowa Ohhh ... that Explains Some Things XD and this one too:

But I don ' t remeber right now ...
i have read it ... but .. when? XD o_o ... fuck, I read a lot of manga, and now I can not remember this one XD



Well, That is the point XD Kawaii beast (remember, by Tsuge Amayo) is a cute manga: 3 it's about a boy in a normal school, But I have a classmate That always is apart of all, and is quiet, and .. freak XD But Suddenly I started to talk to him, and he's kind of stupid XD and distracted all the time. Then to Be Pretty, I cutes His hair, beard and historical, and Then the freak guy to eat scholl and: O_O is so handsome XD XD is  strange (how strange how strange), but cute. I love the drawings, is like: aww!!!x3 so cute! so hot! so sexy!XD   

XD the frak guy he looks handsome this way XDDD




Revelacion divina XD


D: it's just the beard!



Awwww, this is the cute part XD because maybe he es handsome, but he's so nervous XDD anxious XD *0* awwww cuteee XD

I want a boyfriend like that XDDD


...yeah (inner: o_o..>>)u are so sexy and Iwaki * 0 *

(I love an image, so what!? ¬ ¬)
And this one:




XD I know what i mean now, O_O oh god ... I'm going to dream so well tonight XD
juju XD ... well, see yaaaa


Toki, ein
Seele in Not
Images from: www.mangafox.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment