Monday, November 14, 2005

Tinnitus Causes More Condition_symptoms a_misery_alice @ 2005-11-14T10:31:00

as (non é for nothing, but quen LLE ensinou certas Cousas café da xa foi menda lerenda ...); amargou me to Manaus. Chegou Despois seu waiter, who Traballo Ali, e ela marchou. Foi unha boa mana. ALS volveu meiodía Cando, marchei to axudarlle to recoller a country to Vilagarcía meus. Pola x adiqueime keep going later notes, attached to noite. Ore 10 e pouce comezou "Edward Scissorhands" movie that beauty;, non am tired of sailing ...

Sunday: Erguinme and púxenme to fix a house; levoume all Manaus. Comin and dinme bath Raina (máis ben princesiña). E AS 5 xa na cafeteria was botarlle novo meu unha man to Irman, attached as sete. At that time collin home or car, a suitcase and marchei agarrei with meu pai to station (to be non levo meuno father to bring the car back home). The train, as always, petado, but I arrived. Xeaba in Santiago, but the legs have given him. Upon arrival, I went to dinner and chat with her friends at home. Then I looked at some email and had marchin to bed.

And here I am today.

PS: Do not complain, Ivan, who wrote in the language you like. Kisses to

tod @ s

0 comments:

Post a Comment