corner of friendship
Today: Felipe
to tell you, my friend, do not you have said in the almost 6 years of friendship that unite us.
We met in a living, and your simplicity and shyness I fell in love. On the way to Santiago meet again all over again, as they had planned. Share steps and miles, while trying to see our destination. The following year
reenconramos us in the same place that brought us together. I keep beautiful memories in the memory, and photos of those days. And, though I could not keep you company again, upon arrival of the second Camino de Santiago, I was waiting with open arms. Thousands of tears splashed down my cheeks the last time I saw you, Iafter thousands emerge when I remember and I am aware of the distance that separates us.
These days I've been wrong, and I felt bad I could not lean the better. The distance prevents me to embrace you and make you feel that, like it or not, you're part of my life, and that nobody is going to change. Never mind the people who pass through our lives, you're always on my mind and in my heart.
From this small place, a bit of a computer cable, I want you to know that you have me, you know for some time, but to see if putting it in writing and reading all that you want, you realize you did not bother me when you need my words and not cause me any headaches whenor tell me your poblem. To see if you go finding out! Bikin
0 comments:
Post a Comment