. ahyyy that ugly XD ehh ... Naruto * says quickie and died of shame *
07.El character like I'd be : Smart as Shikamau and valiant as Lee: 'D 08.El character who slap: XD Saasuuukeeee 09.Una couple loves:
Leete \u0026lt;3 Nejihina .. 10.After
couples who hates:
Nejiten D: Sasusaku>>
11. Favorite character: Rock Lee
: D
12.Mis five favorite characters:
Tenten, Naruto, Sai, Hinata, Deidara
13.Mis five p
02.El character I never expected as much as I want now:
Lithuania .. I called the attention of principle, and indeed sometimes almost did not recognize or did not read what he said in the manga that did not interest me, (lol that was bad Aque jja) and is now my third favorite TwT
03.The
character we all love but not me:
UK, I am surprised that all you ever liked me so much and never, A, (as I've always liked as a character .. but I've never tainted with the and that is weirrd D:)
04.Personaje I love but everyone hates:
Belarus can be TwT .. I know that has its haters, A;
05.El s characterrLiechVash (ee seee .. one .. XD)
10.After couple hate: Hate
.. I can hardly say that in this fandom D: .. but there are some that do not look like me .. as SuizaxAustria or sometimes uu
Giripan
11. Favourite Character:
If I have to say one would be the Great Dender XDXD
12.Mis five favorite characters:
Ahyy cincoo XD! .. to see if I can do (the den and I said so apart from it) .. Switzerland, Belarus, Liechtenstein, Liet, Taiwan, Prussia, Tony, Isu (noo XD I could not)
13.Mis five least favorite characters:
to see .. I would put those who never call me
0 comments:
Post a Comment