That wave: D updating some idle since and for some Ratin, esque did not have much to put the truth oo I've been busy with school blessed! T_T exams are next week, I still have this week to study, but I mean damn Who do you think of leaving a 100-question problemario!? ÑWDFL {¬ ¬ But since ...
Well, on the other hand, even I have things to do with the people of the INAOE, I think this year that will begin going to be really good and I hope D: XD
leaving aside the problems, especially beforeea a very strange and stupid! (Truth BBQ?) XD talk about the best thing of this world! : D (bad news for Lettuce and BBQ: no cock XD): YAOI! : D * cheers * Every day I read yes, but not had time to tell
XD Well well, I'll start with the image of the beginning, I read this manga a while ago now, and the unfortunate Carlos, called Jazz, do not remember the manga D: but if you look to find it www.mangafox.com as Jazz: D yes, if you speak English much better. (Osea hello XD)
Hum, continuing, I have also read manga that long ago, I have rather not XD I have pictures: CHT
MLXC
Katsuai Narazaki Monster
of
Souta
XD this manga is really killing the laughter, the truth can not remember names, but it is easy to summarize, the blond boy see in this image noe shumano, as it depends on the "fluid" (clear, no blood, slime, nothing, FLUID XD) of a human body to survive, is their food, they can be of any type.
Well, that le, with any girl was always precisely the same issue.
And the black haired boy hated him for that XDDD
CHTMLX
0 comments:
Post a Comment