Sunday, October 4, 2009

H P V More Condition_symptoms Hemon, on storytelling

in weddings, They all started talking about Their fateful encounters: Josh and Jennifer met at Their gym, Jan and Johnny Were A college couple, broke up, found Themselves Later the Same working for law firm, Saul and Philip met at a toga party, by a keg of Miller Light. Everybody Was happy now, Could you tell, the table laden with bliss and future, not of sorrow sardines served.
So as to Contribute to the Discourse of momentous attraction, I Told Them about the Cold War rabbits. Who Had It Was Rora told me this story once upon His return from Berlin. All along the Wall, I / Rora Said There Were grass-covered minefields, so There Were A Lot of free-running rabbits, too light to September off to mine, not no other beasts to prey upon Them. At mating time, the hormone-crazy rabbits Would smell toent punch line. Whereupon Mary said: "That I find hard to believe." (...)




Chisinau - Moldova

0 comments:

Post a Comment