Monday, August 31, 2009

Low Progesterone Vertigo

Emilie Autumn concert






That wave, let the image of Emilie Autumn tour by Canada, Mexico and the United States, oh yes, I ; Mexico T_T, the concert will be at Circo Volador in Mexico City and the ticket price is 380 pesos. on 22 October.
I hope to go D: Opheliac listen live to be a dream come true XD u_u definitely.

















MANGA



bueeeenooo
And, as alwaysjb.net
), as updated x3 Let Dai, starting the new volume, and it was definitely beautiful T_T this chapter was the most beautiful of all, well I do not know XD but the style of the manga (it is said differently in koreano since it is a manga koreano but remember how XD, I think it's manhwa). leave some pictures, which are the end of last volume:

Dai, Dai XD oh my beautiful Jaehee good in a color image and look normal, say XD
frezapatista



x3 Dai and Jaehee Awwww, I love these pictures XD

Well, I have many pictures ofMany sleeves: s but Ya'la read a while ago and do not remember the name or going XD ps, that is bad.
But let me make this manga, the unforgettable Hinako Takanaga, called Liberty Lyberty, n remember well that goes, but of course worth reading XD is Takanaga Hinako:




; This is the uke, by supuestisimo XD Well there

the seme uke XD I do not remember names and stuff xD But remember it was a sleeves, cute (I mean) to have enough uke XD see







0 comments:

Post a Comment