... Among his words, Rodrigo was thinking and doubting its veracity. It did not have to please Cienfuegos, his new life demanded a certain behavior towards others: conduct which, above all, abolishing the need to provide reasons and justification. And yet ...
"Listen, Ixca: then it was very easy to destroy everything, and yet these were the things that can not be destroyed. And now that I have things just beg to be destroyed, which was supposedly carried by the wind, I can not touch them, respect them, preservedPure! Son of a bitch. You'd better justify once and feel poor devil once ... Feel
-then there is no need to say it. Rodrigo
stuck his finger in the cigarette lighter. - The pure man! The strong man capable of carrying all his tragedy in! Coward! You have never given anything to anyone but your recipes, your fucking righteous solutions, has never wanted ... Bah, now I can no! Ixca
smoked slowly, slumped over a corner of the car. "I hurt the Standard.
& amp; nbsp; Rodrigo got the brake. Ixca was thrown forward and stood with both hands on the windshield. - You bastard, repeated that y. ..! Rodrigo went fist to the face of Cienfuegos. ...
- Carlos Fuentes - 1958 - pg. 514 in ed. RAE 2008
0 comments:
Post a Comment