Friday, April 21, 2006

Chemehuevi Indian Tribe 1934 a_misery_alice @ 2006-04-21T13:49:00

do. Can not believe what happens ... Soon come both in their cars, and watch in amazement the spectacle. Some cars stopped to ask what happens. My neighbors also go.
Firefighters are wiping out the fire. To prevent the spread is up to the carriage of the truck and start throwing fruit out. Necessary. Wooden boxes and plastic is a powerful fuel for the fire. My mother is crying, and hugged my father. Need to talk to someone. Finally
suffocate the fire. Apparently a short circuit caused the fire. Could have been worse. Could reach the tank of diesel and exploit. I could have parked in our home track and burn the other two cars, garage and into the house, with us inside ...
I burned almost everything. The cabin was wrecked and just save a little fruit, scales, empty boxes, and irons. Burned
our second home. As a child, when he went to the markets, slept in that chair, so comfortable that rested better than in my own bed. Traveled hundreds of times the walk to market it. My father taught me the meaning of the small signs that I asked. I knew him first as measured by covering a mile. Thousands of times I loaded that truck, so I could not count them. With the markets are like I am, and he took me to them.
to the "blanket clown" burned. That blanket tucked my

0 comments:

Post a Comment