Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Wedding Thank You Calendar

Dress of neutral tones, inconspicuous.

As to character, is a person who at first is a bit introverted, but ends talks animatedly involved. It's nice, but moderately, knows when to be serious. Me in front of the people are loving and very attentive. This is an educated person of great wisdom. He enjoys cooking and dancing.

From here, I described our future patty:

We see married and that is when I have about 27-28 years. We will go on their honeymoon to Rome. We will have 2-3 children or none, and the first year will get married. We will live in a house in a work zonenquila, but near a town without parents too close. We will have a cat, and each car, dark color. I will work in a prominent position and theirs will be a mid-range.

Vale @ s My Poor soul, this seems like the Pythia Lola, but that's what my partner "saw." That ends up being so separate.

Leave me a coment with your opinion, I would like to know. Do I see someone like that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment